Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New You!

I got excited this morning when I recieved this in my inbox:
"Your registration for White Lake Sprint Triathlon 2010 has completed."

D and I are locked into the Sprint Tri for May 2nd. So here we come, training spreadsheet! I just have a few adjustments to make to it so that it incorporates our Fleet Feet 8k Training Program that we're doing starting this Wednesday.

I feel like 2010 has already started out with a bang...organizing is the name of the game!
D and I didn't have much time to go running last week (just 1x for me) because we were building storage peices from Ikea for my new desk! Our office is really shaping up nicely...I probably only have 2 more nights of working on it until the closet (I'm using it as a credenza/craft storage) is complete! Since my back and arm muscles are sore, I know I'm at least getting a little bit of a work out from it all.





1 comment:

  1. The office looks great!

    And even though you only ran once, it was a great run. I should know, I was the one holding you back. ;)

    Congrats on the tri! I felt the same way when I got my email for the half!

    ReplyDelete