Monday, September 21, 2009

boo hiss

I haven't missed my cross-training days in a WHILE! I ended up not biking on Saturday and then I was too sick to do anything today.

Hopefully I'll be able to run tomorrow night -- I'm more afraid than I realized that something will happen to make me fall off of the wagon. Things were going so well! I got alot of compliments this past weekend from my sister and her friends that haven't seen me in a while.

I know I'm only 30 lbs lighter since Easter of this year, so I realize that it's going to take alot of hard work to get to my goal. I can only imagine it will get harder the closer I get to my goal. It is nice to fit into some clothes that were too tight for me before! Maybe some day in the near future I'll be able to get bottoms from some of my fav stores!

My goal now is just to keep off the weight I've lost, keep up the running and cross training and watching what I eat is coming slowly but surely (I make better choices when I work out that day than when I have an off day).

No comments:

Post a Comment